Ultimus LeverPoint’s Investor Services group leverages the knowledge of a team committed to delivering exceptional investor relations, communication, and document review process as part of our suite of back-office services, allowing clients to focus on core business needs. The subscription document process is often the first instance in which investors formally interact with our clients’ funds. Working closely with our clients’ investors, the Ultimus LeverPoint team makes the subscription process understandable and transparent, minimizing the administrative burden for investors in completing long and often complicated agreements.
Ultimus LeverPoint’s experienced investor services team specializes in the nuances of subscription documents and Anti-Money Laundering, and possesses extensive experience in communicating directly with private fund investors. We maintain AML and subscription document processes in line with current industry standards and best practices, confirming investor documents remain in full compliance throughout the lifecycle of the investment.
After initial investment, we continue to work with investors to verify that they are receiving communications in a timely and easily accessible manner, in addition to providing prompt support for any inquiries they may have.
We offer a range of customizable Investor Services solutions for funds and general partnerships, including:
Download the Brochure
Our Management Company solutions provide you with a comprehensive suite of services that increase efficiency and introduce best practices. To learn more & to download the fact sheet, please fill out the form below.
- Distribution of offering documents and investor assistance in subscription document completion
- Review of subscription documents for accuracy and completeness
- Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer identity verification procedures
- Investor transaction coordination and processing
- Responding directly to investor inquiries
- Distribution of investor statements and other correspondence via online portals or secure emails
- Maintenance of investor demographic, qualification and contact information
- Fund of fund investment document completion